Juice cleanses in Atlanta involve consuming only 100% USDA certified organic vegetables and fruit juices. Research has shown that being certified organic is crucial when doing a juice cleanse, for a set period of time.
It sounds so basic and simple, but the benefits of 100% USDA certified organic juice cleanses are complex and vital!
A juice cleanse is a nutrient-rich way to jump start your diet, and a new lifestyle and to detoxify organs and tissues. During a 100% USDA certified organic juice cleanse, eating solid foods is replaced with raw juices, bringing the body back into its natural state.
A 100% USDA certified organic juice cleanse removes health-compromising, processed substances such as additives and sugar. A key aspect of juice cleansing is---NO alcohol, caffeine, or other toxins!
Research also indicates that certified organic juicing is better than eating whole fruits and vegetables. Mostly because, with organic juices, the body absorbs fruit and vegetable nutrients better.
Juice cleanses can also reduce the risks of cancer, boost the immune system, remove toxins from the body, improve digestion and help with weight loss.
Experts point out that juice cleanses in Atlanta have significant health benefits.
- Improving overall health. Fresh juice contains high levels of antioxidants, which cleanse and help overall health in several ways.
- Helping the body detox. Detoxing is essential for flushing waste and toxins from the body. Juice cleanses accelerate the detox process. While juice itself does not detox, the nutrients in juice do support organs involved in detoxing.
- Valuable for digestion. Juices contain enzymes important for digestion. Vitamin C in citrus and berries is excellent for oral health and boosts iron absorption. Vitamin A helps keep the gastrointestinal tract healthy. Ginger is known to accelerate the process of moving nutrients from the stomach to the small intestine, which can ease the side effects of slow digestion and remedy nausea and pain. Turmeric, a common juice ingredient, is excellent for the gut health, reducing bacteria and various gastric disorders.
- Reducing inflammation. Research shows that while processed foods---meat, dairy, and alcohol---contain substances that are toxic and cause inflammation, juice cleansing detoxes and significantly reduces inflammation.
- Helping weight loss. It has been proven that juice cleanses, together with removing processed foods, saturated fats, and refined carbs promote the growth of intestinal microbiota, which helps with weight loss.
- Kick-starting energy. The nutrients in the juice cleanse spark long-lasting energy, versus things like the caffeine rush that results in an energy crash. Enzymes and other necessary substances in the juice cleanse get quickly and easily absorbed to energize the body and refresh the mind.